Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm dreaming of a sandy Christmas...

I can't get that darn song out of my head. Can I help it? It's 2pm and I'm turning on lights because the sun is behind the sand - it is like twilight. It was all white, now it's gone grey. Guess we're not going to be walking to the club to plan Brian's January birthday party this afternoon! Not in this mess. I'm barely breathing again and the air out there is a little bit too chunky for my taste right now. To add insult, my little yahoo weather gadget on my desktop... while admitting that current conditions are 'Sand' has the forecast for today labeled 'Windy' with a cute little illustration of blowing leaves.... yea riiiighhht! Maybe this wind will blow in some rain after the sand... 'after' I said!, not during!... that would be pleasant.

1 comment:

Tina in CT said...

I don't envy your sandstorm. I'll take the snow we have (and I shoveled). Stay inside so you can breathe OK.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your husband and two little ones. Wish from cold New England.