I'm following this meme from Cairo Typ0's blog. Why... well, the alternative is watching classic Christmas cartoons. I hated these things as a kid... I mean really, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer... they are soooo mean and hateful! But, I'll keep my mouth shut and not be a bah-humbag. I may not enjoy the movies, but the kids like them, and I like that.
1. Do you like cheese? oh yes
2. Have you ever smoked? yep
3. Do you own a gun? Not yet.
4. Do you like listening to Christmas music? Certain music. Some ought to be banned.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Every so often, but they should be grilled, slightly burnt.
7. Favorite Christmas song for all time? The more classical the better - when you get down the list towards barking or rap... no no no .. and, you get the reason why I can't stand radio.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee - we are trying out for best customer status at The Flying Bean
9. Can you do push ups? I'm not in the Army anymore - make me!
10. Who is your favorite Grey's Anatomy Character? Never seen it.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding rings.
12. Favorite hobby? crochet
13. Do you eat "exotic" foods? Sure
14. Do you have ADD? I have the T-shirt
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? I'm not the superwoman I see in my head
16. Middle Name? I have one
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? My throat hurts, will this show never end, who drank all my coffee.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Didn't shop yesterday - internet was broken.. .sigh....
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Coffee, Tea.
20. Current worry right now? That the kids will get the cooties I have.
21. Current hate? Cooties
22. Favorite place to be? With my family, preferable on a beach!
23. How will you bring in the New Year? Quietly
24. Where would you like to go? At the moment... nowhere.. I am content to be with my family.
25. Name three people who will complete this? We'll see...
26. Do you own flip-flops? I have some beaded sandals that should be called flip flops.
27. What shirt are you wearing? An antique faded red long-sleeve t-shirt, with tiny bleach stains
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? It doesn't sound nice. As much as I love the feel of silk and satin as sleepwear, the idea of sheets in either material does not appeal. Sheets should be cotton - crisp and new, old and right out of the dryer, flannel on a winter night, etc.
29. Can you whistle? Very well thank you
30. Favorite color? Black
31. Would you be a pirate? Only in the movies, or in Tampa as part of Ye Mystic Krewe of the Gasparilla - real pirates are too stupid these days.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't.
33. Favorite girl's name? My daughter's - Honor
34. Favorite boy's name? My son's name - Brian
35. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Kids running on the treadmill
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Some green Princess-y sheets.. I barely remember them, but I remember my mom gave them away without telling me and I was so mad!
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Some moms have a C-section, mine was a T - 34+ staples and one baby later, well, I have a pretty good scar! (Good baby too - :-) !)
39. Do you love where you live? Home is where my family is. There are pros and cons to everything... I try to focus on the positive.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two... neither hooked up to cable or satellite. We use them for DVDs.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Either of my kids... they didn't come with volume knobs
42. How many dogs do you have? Does a Siamese cat count?
43. Does someone have a crush on you? My hubby
44. Do you get embarrassed easily? Nope. Life is for learning.
45. What is your favorite book? All of them
46. What is your favorite candy? DARK CHOCOLATE
47. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song? I might recognize it.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Whatever my family wants.. I won't be complaining too much at that time.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Dosed with Nyquil, trying to sleep.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Whoo-hoo! It's only 3am! I can get back in bed and sleep some more!
If you made it this far.... then you've been tagged!