Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Just curious...

Dear Sis Nancy and her wonderful husband Jim ... no reason to ask, really... I know you'd complained a little, but just remind me, I was wondering what it cost to mail all these spectacular and noisy toys.. just.. you know.. no reason... idle curiousity.. I wasn't planning anything ...


I'm kidding! The kids LOVE the toys!! Thank you so much!! We made picking the box up from the Embassy into an outing today. Brian had wanted to go to a 'nice restaurant' as part of his birthday, so we drove downtown, got the box from the Embassy and parked nearby. Then we all walked over to one of our favorite Lebanese restaurants and had a late lunch/early dinner. I will try to post more pics on my website later on when I get the rest of my Christmas photos organized.

Thank you again for the lovely gifts - and for getting them half-way around the world to us. When the kids hopped into the box and started burrowing into the packinging with their toys - really, I had nothing to do with it! - well, I knew I had to tease! (Yea.. you guys always said you would get us back!)

Lots of love, to all you, from all of us.

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Aw come on. Can't you ship them over for a little while? ;)