Monday, May 26, 2008

The brooming

While Brian did his homework yesterday, Honor was my helper. I was working on cleaning up the front bathroom, and she wanted to do the kitchen floor. So, I got her a mop and mop bucket. I was just going to give her some hot water, but she looked at it and asked, "But where's the bubble bath?" She ran off and got the pine-sol and I added some to the water. I turned her loose, and went back to my work. She came back a bit later and said, "Ok! I'm done. I did the mopping, the brooming, and that other thing with the yellow thing. Come see!" (The yellow thing was the dust mop.) Apparently this was the order in which she did the work too. Kind of unorthodox, but it got the floor cleaned, and probably the dustmop too :-D

4 comments:

junglemama said...

How cute. Sveta said the sun is waking up the other day. The things they say is just so precious.

Unknown said...

...and that's a pretty label cloud in your sidebar :)

Mama Seoul said...

Great work, Honor!

Connie said...

Honor is a great worker :-) and I do love how kids express themselves. They come up with some great words.

Danie, I love my new label cloud! It's so much better than the lengthy list. Thanks for sharing all the great blog tips -> Check them out!