Here is the bit where Honor got her line, from the beginning of the episode when Squidward and Spongebob have first been placed on night shift... and yes, she uses the line like this, quite effectively too - just when we least expect it:
- Squidward: (customer walks up to counter; Squidward hands him a baseball bat) Here. Please hit me as hard as you can.
- Spongebob: Psst, Squidward. I'm working in the kitchen (laughs) at night.
- Squidward: (takes hat off; leans head on counter) Don't hold back.
- Spongebob: (cuts to Spongebob in kitchen) Hey Squidward. Guess what, I'm chopping lettuce..at night. (cuts to Spongebob in the bathroom wiping it clean with himself) Look at me, I'm swabbing the bathroom...at night. (cuts to Spongebob at the grill picking up spatula, misses the spatula and hits the grill; screams) I BURNED MY HAND...at night. (cuts to Spongebob walking on the counter) Night, night, night, night, night, night, night, night, night, night, night. night, na-na-na-na-night! NIGHT!
- Squidward: WILL YOU PLEASE!? Here, (hands Spongebob a bag of garbage) give me a moment's peace and take out the trash.
- Spongebob: Allllllll right! (takes bag from Squidward) Taking out the trash. Taking out the trash...at night. (stops at the door) You mean outside?
- Squidward: That's where the dumpster is, yes.
- Spongebob: I don't know, Squidward, (leans face against window) it's kinda dark out there.