Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Update: How many did it take to change that bulb?

Well, it's still a work in progress, but at least the facilities guys have saved the day (again) and know what to do. I'm glad they do... actually, that isn't true... I wish they didn't have to deal with these halogen light fixtures either. They just aren't very nice lights and I wouldn't wish them on anyone... but since this isn't our personal property, and I cannot rip the fixtures out of the ceiling and chuck them in the Nile, I'm glad facilities knows how to make them behave.

List of things to NOT look for in a home:
------------------------------------------
Gas leaks
ruptured sewer lines
broken windows
foundation built over haunted burial grounds
recessed halogen light fixtures

2 comments:

Mama Seoul said...

Do you have the sewer smell come through the toilets sometimes? We used to get that. Gross!

Connie said...

Sometimes the kitchen sinks.. pew! Facilities came and put the lights back on the proper path today. The halogens and the florescents (which I also despise) needed all kinds of beatings and love. Finally, I can see again... and no disco in the kitchen.