This was a fun meme, so if you feel inspired, please copy/paste and play along:
What I’ve done: bold
What I’d like to do: italicized
What I haven’t done and don’t have any particular wish to do: plain text
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band. (only in school, but it was violin, so I actually had to work at it)
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world.
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. (Star Spangled Banner)
11. Bungee jumped.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. (Well, in the Gulf of Mexico - but away from sight of land)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child. (Only as an Aunt, not a mom, but I am blessed to have my adopted nieces and nephew!)
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in
20. Slept on an overnight train. (I dream of this more and more with each long airline trip we make)
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked. (but I have accepted offered rides)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. (to care for others)
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon (or would 9 years in the Army count?)
28. Ridden a gondola in
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. (but only as a child, I'd like to see it again)
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language. (HTML? Otherwise I used teachers)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the
39. Gone rock climbing. (Only enough to make me not want to experience the extreme stuff)
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person.
41. Sung Karaoke.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported by ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood. (never thought to do it - until I was no longer allowed)
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter. (Been knocked off the top of a truck by a helicopter!)
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. (and gave it to my children)
70. Visited the
71. Eaten Caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in
74. Toured the Everglades (but only privately, out with friends on our own. I've never been on a 'touristy' tour and would like to do that.)
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in
77. Broken a bone. broke a finger falling off a teeter-totter, as an adult
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. Do fish count?
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life. I took a gun away from a would-be suicide
90. Sat on a jury. (I only get summoned AFTER we move overseas)
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the
96. Swum in the
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.