Saturday, December 19, 2009

Perks

The benefits of kittens.

The Christmas tree becomes much more interactive:






String takes on a whole new level of importance!



Ball games are always multi-player with randomly changing teammates.



and you always have help, no matter what you do. 


 and best of all there are always extra cuddles to be had.

 

 (Hmm? Seems all of the still photos here are of Pumpkin! I guess it's because he is easier to catch on camera than his sisters are, except when they are sleeping!)

8 comments:

betty-NZ said...

They are so 'helpful', aren't they! ;-) Such cute photos. Thanks for sharing!

junglemama said...

How precious! Glad to see Brad is home and doing well!

Expat Mom said...

Aw! Makes me want a kitten, too! I may even be able to convince Irving because we have mice up the ying yang, but we also have a terrible track record with pets, so I'm not sure . . .

srsr said...

Merry Christmas Eve! Health, and Love to all!

Limningedge said...

I love ginger kittens ...
Happy and safe Christmas to all of you Connie

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I think the post should have more info then it has.

Rachel said...

they look so happy , and thank you for the present we all like it I love the buffalo ranch popcorn it is really good .from RACHEL

Connie said...

Hi Rachel! Glad you liked the popcorn. My sister sent some to your uncle as a get well gift and we liked it so much that we decided to order some for your family too! Love ya!