Saturday, October 17, 2009

Four Foods On Friday 92

Meme by valmg ; Here’s this week’s questions.

 

I haven’t played this meme in awhile!

  1. Name something you like with pumpkin in it.
  2. Name an orange food you like.
  3. What’s your favorite color/flavor of licorice?
  4. What’s your favorite hot beverage at Halloween.
Here are my answers:
  1. Pumpkin bread
  2. Oranges (I was going to say Circus Peanuts, but I have to be in the mood for those - one of those odd craving type foods)
  3. You know the little handful of anise, fennel seeds, and a few crunchy bits of rock sugar that is scooped into your palm as a breath cleanser when you leave a good Indian restaurant? That.
  4. Mulled wine

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Ooh, I haven't done this Meme in a long time, either! It usually makes me hungry. yeah, those circus peanuts are good but you have to be "in the mood" for them. Best black licorice? Kookaburra. Best. Ever. The only kind of black licorice I like.

MsTypo said...

I haven't done this meme in ages! Fave pumpkin has to be pie! My mother used to make it from scratch right down puree'ing her own fresh pumpkins every year.