Monday, July 1, 2013

How to do laundry with cats

Today’s lesson – How to do the laundry with cat assistance.

First – NEVER wash the cats in the washing machine. No matter how hard they try to convince you otherwise, even if they separate the red cats from the tan cats. It will never work well…

13 - 6

 

Remove cats, then wash and dry laundry as normal.

Carefully spread laundry to fold on the bed in neat organized piles.

Find cat cutely asleep

13 - 2

When you rub the belly and try to gently convince cat to relocate, receive this look…

13 - 1

Last step. Give up on laundry and go do something else.

Done, and you’re welcome!

7 comments:

betty-NZ said...

That made me actually LOL! Great advice!

Stephanie Williamson-Brittian said...

Hilarious! I'm excited to catch up on past posts, as I've just discovered your blog. Great writing!

Connie said...

Thank you Stephanie! I can't take all the credit. I just post stuff that happens to me.. I'm simply blessed with silly cats and an awesome family ;)

Unknown said...

OMG your cat is so adorable!

Unknown said...

OMG your cat is so adorable!

Connie said...

Hi Annalyn! The redder cat in the washing machine, is Ninja. She's your cousin Honor's best buddy. The lighter kitty in the other photos is Pixie, she's my girl and the boss of the whole house. :) We miss you all already! <3

Charissa said...

This is fantastic!